High Street Low Street - the Real Korea in Photo

[Note: this piece was first posted on my regular blog here]
I recently received my order for two samples of a great street photography book by Dayvmatt [blog site link].
These are rare items (only 500 prints) and hand-numbered!
But more than anything, High Street Low Street --the title of the book-- is a superb piece of photography for anyone with an interest in South Korea.
It shows a Korea you probably never see if you don't live here. And if you do live in Korea, it shows a very personal look at this amazing country.

 Dayvmatt says on his site "There is nothing poignant Dayv wants to say about this photography". I don't think he needs to say anything. His photography speaks for itself.

This photo book is A3 format and included postcard and stickers. I put my iPhone 4 to give an idea of the size.

If you or someone you know is interested in Korea, I can't recommend this book enough.
As an expat living in Seoul, it's the kind of book I want to share with people so they can have an idea of life in this country.
It's really good quality print as well (from Dayvmatt's site):

  • Each page is A3 (297mm X 420mm) (11.69in X 16.54in) in size.
  • There are 79 photos in 84 pages. 
  • The cover is 200g art paper 
  • The inside pages are 150g moju paper 


 Got two of them and already thinking of reordering.

More info about how to order the book HERE

Comments

  1. Very nice, I've just bought one, thx for the tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, great photography, very unique and authentic together :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment